Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Gary Love Photography

Gary Love Photography: "This Magic Moment" Texas, USA
http://www.garylove.net/#a=0&at=0&mi=2&pt=1&pi=10000&s=0&p=0
 *Snow in this part of Texas is not a common occurrence; there is only snowfall about once a year and rarely does it stick around very long. This image came about because I happened to be passing through the morning it snowed for the first and only time it would do so all season. There were so many flowers and trees that you don’t normally get to see with snow resting on them. When I saw this enchanting pathway lined with snow covered crepe myrtles it seemed like I had found the way to some secret garden. Not only was I thrilled to have seen something so rare, but also I came away with an unexpected image that doesn’t just transport the viewer it also captures the imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment